FACT: If you are not using digital marketing, then you are risking your business.
The reason is simple: more than two-thirds of the world’s population is online, and individuals increasingly research products and services online. Companies are aware that to succeed, they must have a strong, competitive online presence.
Entrepreneurs today need to understand digital strategies for their careers, even if they do not specialize in online marketing.
So here are 7 basic steps to integrate digital marketing into your business today.
- Get a Website: This is the first step. You need a website which serves as your online store/office etc
- Find your audience: Everybody is not your market. You must understand who your products and services are meant for
- Know where your audience “lives”: Find out where your audience spends their time online. Which channel or platform do they normally use.
- Get in front of the audience: Now you don’t want to start marketing outright to your audience. Create an awareness first by helping them solve problems or educating them.
Eg: If you sell weight loss product, go to your where your audience hangs out and write educative materials that teach about how to reduce weight naturally.
This gets the attention of your audience and many will want to check you out.
- Social media: To do the above effectively, you must master social media marketing, which is one of the easiest ways to reach your target audience
- SEO and EMAIL marketing: Now that you’ve created awareness, many people will begin to search for you online. Make sure they land on your website, and once on your website, activate an opt-in email, that helps you to relate with your prospects often through email.
- Action: Finally pitch the product with great copywriting and landing page.
Then Repeat the cycle with more emphasis on your audience.
If you are new to digital marketing, this may look complex, but I can assure you that it is really simple.
If you want to master all these steps, starting with building your own website to knowing your audience, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, copywriting and all the essential digital marketing skills, then quickly enroll for our Complete Digital Marketing MasterClass before we close for this season.
Don’t miss this class for anything!